Saturday, September 27, 2008

Request

Hi All!
Yes it has been a better day around here. The little one was still up before dawn but her big sister surprised me by coming home early from grandpa's so I could get some more painting done. The base color is done and the trim is almost done with the first coat! I should be completely done by now but we had rain the first part of the week and heat with high winds the later part. I was not about to be on a ladder in the winds we had. With any luck at all I should be able to get close to being done with the first trim color tomorrow.

I officially started the Nascar kit tonight. No ETA on it however. This is gonna probably be a couple of weeks. I also still have a few team kits to work on.

Here is my request of you...

Who is your favorite Nascar Driver?

Please leave a note in the Blogs comments - Name and car number, so that I make sure to include the right ones with out doing them all. But hay, if you request them all, I'll do them all!


Tonight's Freebie:

Buccaneers Fan Kit

Click the Preview to download

no hot linking please

Sorry this item is no longer available



Until next time...

4 comments:

lwlittlebit said...

I love Nascar and my favorite driver is Jimmy Johnson car #48.
Can't wait to see this kit!

Anonymous said...

hey this is a cool idea,, i am a 24 fan- jeff gordon
i cant wait to see this kit

Tracy F said...

I love Dale Earnhart JR....I can't wait to see what you do up...either a # 8 or #88 kit would be awesome !!!

smileyface_108 said...

I love Tony Stewart #20. I cant wait to see this kit. Thanks!