Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Eagles Fan Kit

What a game last night(Monday)! Did anyone watch the Eagles vs Cowboys game? I bet I know one person other then myself who did. Sorry Stephanie, I'm a cowboys fan. Raiders first Cowboys second. Ever since I was a little kid I have been a fan of those two teams. I'm not real sure as to how it got started other then everyone I knew growing up were either Vikings or Greenbay fans. I had to be a rebel even though most of the time I want to take the whole lot of them, including the coaches, and shake them upside down by their ankles and knock some sense into them. So I guess I'm a bit of a rebel at heart.

In other news.


I took all the shutters down off the house today. Scared up a wasp while I was at it. I have never jumped down off a ladder so fast. I have bad reactions when ever I get stung so I avoid wasps and bees at all cost.


Tomorrow I have another Dentist appointment. 2 upper molars and 1 lower molar all on the right side to be drilled and filled, no root canals. Yippee!


I also plan on power washing the house tomorrow afternoon. It's supposed to be in the 80's again tomorrow so the little one should have fun playing in the mist.


Okay enough blab for tonight.


Tonight's freebie was actually switched up with tomorrows freebie. Sorry in advance to those of you looking for the "other" kit.


Sorry about the game Stephanie,


Eagles Fan Kit Freebie

Because of size this kit has been broken down into 2 downloads.

Half the papers and half the elements are in each download so make sure you get both downloads!

Eagles Fan Kit Part 1

Eagles Fan Kit Part 2
Sorry this item is no longer available

No hot linking please

Please leave a comment if you download. I work hard making these kits and every comment, no mater how small, means a lot.



Until next time...

6 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Sep [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sports themed kits. I use scrapkits with my middle school students and the boys often feel the themes I find arent for them so these help a lot.

Anonymous said...

AGGHHHH!!! I hate that Dallas won. I sure hope they don't keep doing this all season!!!

My mouth hit the floor when I read you actually like Dallas. My husband was shocked too. I'm not a Raiders fan either. I should probably hate them as much as I hate Dallas because my team is on the other side of the bay from the Raiders, but I don't.

Don't worry, I won't stop coming here just because you like the team I hate the most! LOL :)

Thanks for all the kits you're making. I always look forward to seeing what team you have next. I can't wait until you get to SF!

Anonymous said...

This is just awesome! Hard to find sports kits. Thanks!

Michele said...

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday! Hope you got your house done today. We spent the day in the car, as dh had a job interview in S Denver and then a drive test for the job in N Denver. Now it's just the waiting game....
I emailed you the other evening, I had to switch my email addresses, hope you got it...
Have a good day, was in the 80's here today, and tomorrow is supposed to be the same, guess summer is going to hang on a little bit longer.
Michele

pmzf said...

thanks so much!! Just in time to take my hubby to the Steelers game on Sunday. Really appreciate it!!

Phyllis