Sunday, August 10, 2008

Two New Templates

What a crazy weekend!
For having nothing planned but to relax and hang out with the kids it sure turned itself upside down and kept us on the go! I always thought the weeks were the busy part of life but nope it's the weekends. I hated working 40+ hours a week and trying to cram the weekends with all the family things, outings, shopping, ectera. But as time goes by I realize that even thou I'm home with them all the time now, we still cram all we can into the weekends.

OK on to the freebie's!


We have 2 tonight!


Here's what I did with Template #109
Credits:
My Template #109
Beach Comber Kit by: Susan Ternes of Eleventh Avenue Designs
Font: Stencil
Template #109


Click the Preview to download


no hot linking please


Landscape Template #6


Click the Preview to download


no hot linking please.
Please don't forget to vote on your favorite template size! You can do this on the right side of my blog.

I'm off to bed folks..


Until next time...

1 comment:

Michele said...

Thank you!! I love the LS templates, I make lots of LO's to give to family and friends to hang up and sometimes when resizing the 12x12, I end distorting the picture area and can't get my photos to fit right.
Thank you again for sharing all the templates, I use them all!
Michele