Friday, August 15, 2008

Broncos Fan Kit

Tonight I would like to start off with a LO I did. My In laws and some good friends of ours are major Bronco's Fans. The children belong to our friends so for there sake I blurred the faces some.

Credits:

Landscape Template # 3 by: Me

Bronco's Fan Kit By: Me


Tonight's Freebie:

Bronco's Fan Kit

Click the preview to download
Not all items shown

Remember no hot linking Please
Sorry this item is no longer available

** Michele and Sharon Kay please send me an email I have your gifts ready for you!

* Please remember to vote(right side) for your favorite template size.

** also looking for your input as to single or multiple pictures, round, square, rectangle shaped pictures? You tell me what you like and I will do my best to make them for you.


Have a good weekend everyone!


Until next time...


4 comments:

Michele said...

This is great!! Thank you for sharing it!!

I just emailed you, I put in the subject line from Michele...
Thanks again,
Michele

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you from a Bronco fan also
D Harris
Denver Co

Anonymous said...

From another Bronco fan, THANK YOU very much for sharing!