Friday, November 2, 2007

Charlette Mini Kit & LO

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a good week and that all the little ones got all the candy and treats they could eat. My oldest decided she was to old to trick or treat but she still dressed up and took her younger brother out while I stayed home with the little one and answered the door for all the little spooks and goblins.


Credits:

Papers from Googleye kit by: Derek M Designs

Elements by: Sweet Moon Grapics

font: Childs Play

I have finally come up with a name for the grey and mauve kit. I am calling it Charlette in honor of my first step-mom. She liked all the grey's and mauves so I think it is fitting. I will be posting in two parts the first is the papers and on Monday I will post the elements for you. This weekend is gonna be another busY one. My son starts basketball on Saturday and there is the usually bowling for the oldest and then those two are going to Great-Grandpa's house to spend the night on Saturday night while the youngest goes to there aunt and uncles for the night. My Fiance and I are finally gonna go out, with out kids with, for the first time in almost two Years! His birthday was last weekend and mine is next weekend so we decided to celebrate both by going out this weekend. I can't wait to dig into that nice juicy med-rare steak at the Outback. I can taste it

already.....mmm.... See you Monday!





Download part one Here

No comments: