Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Wicked Wenesday

I don't have much to say today, My back is bothering me from helping the guys the last two days, we poured new sidewalks at two of our properties and are putting the finishing touches on the one so the new tenant can move in next week. This morning while the little one napped I sat down and finished the last Challenge for the month at Happy Scraps.



Credits:

Happy Scrapz Template Challenge

Primary Plaids Kit by: Sindiego

Font: Old English

I have also named my nameless kit and will start offering that most likely on Monday. It will be given out in 3 or 4 parts so do forget to grab them all! I will try and get an updated preview of it up in the next day or two. I have done a little "tweaking" to it so I will put up a new preview but I have to make it first and I promised the guys I would help them some more so long as we could all take the week end off. So for now I'm off to post at Happy Scrapz. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: