Thursday, November 29, 2007

Challenge LO and Snow?

I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and had there fill of turkey! We're still eating turkey here. Lol! But I personally love turkey sandwiches!
We were gonna leave on Thursday but since family from out of state was coming early we decided to head out early too and spend the extra day with the family(Wed). There was also going to be other cousins for the kids to play and hang out with, So we decided to splurge and get the hotel with the pool and water slide! We stayed at a Holiday Inn Express. Loved the hotel and the water slide, but that pool was COLD! The hotel also had a very nice "kiddie" pool.

Which leads me to the LO I wanted to share with you today. This is my last LO for the challenges over at Happy Scrapz this month. It is for the Grab Bag Challenge.


Credits:

Frame, sticker and button from Happy Scrapz Grab Bag

Fonts: Saginaw, Tattoo

BG from Primary Plaids Kit by: Sindiego

If you have not been by Sindiego's blog lately you should cruise on over and check it out. Boy has she been busy! She has a gorgeous kit called "Give Thanks" up and some members of her CT have been busy making QP's! 12x12's , 8.5x11's and Brag books! These brag book pages are awesome! Since I'm doing Brag books for Christmas this year these are gonna help me get them done and printed in time for shipping!

Snow?

Did I hear our weather man correctly? We are finally supposed to get our first true snow this weekend! Yippee! We had a dusting on thanksgiving that made our green grass look white for about 30 min. But this is supposed to be "plowable" snow according to the weather guy. Ohh I can't wait! It's finally gonna start to look and feel like Christmas! I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. We are going to put up the tree and decorations this weekend so the snow will be perfect timing.

Well we're off to pick out a new snow shovel and to do some more Christmas shopping, have a great day everyone!

No comments: