Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Questions and Layouts

I don't know what gets in to me. I seem to do LO's in spurts. The last couple of days I have been scrapping like mad. The whole month of October I scrapped at most 8 LO's. This month I have already past that number and it's only the 7th!

This first one is for the Happy Scrapz Template challenge this month. Jessica did a lovely job making this simple but dramatic template. I also used the "Winds of Change" kit by Jessica and Amy. Font is JI Beast.


I over layed two of the papers to get the BG paper that I used. However when I made this the little papers had a bit more shadowing to them to try and make them look a bit more folded where the stitches go through. For some reason when I merge layers I lose some of my shadowing. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions to this?


My second LO of the day uses Tracy Drane's Template "Moving Day". I love this template! I have used it in many LO's, it is so versatile! I also used Amy Cheeseman's kit "Evening out" and the font is Turtles.


The next two are of our youngest the most willing subject I have for pictures. hehe

First off is a mix of designers. I like doing this but keeping credits straight can be a challenge at times.

credits:

Candyland kit by M.Raines of Sindiego's Scraps

Halloween07 mini kit by Sweet Moon Graphics

Bats are from Halloweenie Freebie by Scrappy Pony Designs

Font: Heather


Credits:

Whimsical Garden kit by M. Raines of Sindiego's Scraps

Font: Child's Play

Well that's it for today, at least for now. Since the little one is still napping I'm gonna go give the dog a bath. Have a great day everyone!

No comments: