Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dec LO's and Update

It's been a whirl wind of a month so let's start with the LO's and then if you want you can read on to the update.
The Lo's are for the December Challenges over at Happy Scrapz. The first two use papers and elements from the fabulous Christmas Around The World Mega Kit that so many talented designers participated in.

First is for the Surprise challenge combined with the Font Challenge.

CATW Mega Kit-

Donna Wheway, Kimb's Designs &

Deanna Patterson

Font's: December Ice, Santa's Sleigh Full

Second is the December Template Challenge

CATW Mega Kit-

Donna Wheway, Traci Johnson,

Purple Frog Pizzazz, Mary's Scrap Gallery &

Creative victorian Designs

Font's: Santa's Sleigh Full & Saginaw


And Last but not least the Grab Bag Challenge



Credits:

Snowflake and Tree from Dec. Grab Bag

Review of 2007 template by: SWhittaker

Fonts: December Ice & Diamond Fantasy

Santa's Workshop Kit by: Amy and Jessica at Happy Scrapz

And now for the long awaited (winded) update.

I officially burned myself out on Scrapping and have only just begun to get back into it with the 3 Lo's you saw above. You see, right after Thanksgiving I sat and made 125 Brag book pages all in less then a week for Christmas presents! So all my creative juices were spent! Thats it on the scrapping side of things.

On the family side, we have been busy, busy. The weeks leading up to christmas were busy shopping. We received 6 inches of snow on the first and then it was dry until Christmas morning. We opened all the curtains to fresh snow falling! Oh it was so pretty! Every year I wish for a light dusting of snow for Christmas. Living in the city the snow always turns yucky black from all the streets. This is the first year since being a child that I can remember snow on Christmas and we got 5 inches of the fluffy white stuff! The kids have been out playing in it every day since!

My Dad made it home for Christmas this year he has not been home in over a year so the last time he saw the little one she was only 6 weeks old. I think he was more leary of her then she was of him.

As for not blogging about things earlyer, I have been struck with an abcessed tooth. The one side of my face swelled up so bad it looked like I'd been in a boxing match. But I'm on the mend now with the swelling gone and almost back to normal. So I hope in the next few days I will be back to blogging and scrapping again.

Till Next Time....

No comments: