Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Project 365 Week 35 ~ Freebie

Evening All!
Thank you so much for Celebrating with me this past week!
I hope you all had as much fun as I did!
The final Challenge gifts will be going out with in the next 24 hours. If I have missed anyone from any of the other challenges please send me an email so I can connect you with the proper gift!
*
Tonight we return to our regularly scheduled freebies!
Project 365 Week 35 ~ Freebie
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please
Until next time...
*
I'll post the answers to the Number of Kits tomorrow night I asked about in out Hunt. I seem to have misplaced my notes on that at the moment.
*
Until next time...

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Aug. 26, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing your talent and creativity. I love the templates. Hopefully I can participate in a challenge which I have never done! thanks again