Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Final Challenge of our 3yr Birthday Party!

Hi All!
How you doing tonight? Ready for our final challenge?
Great!
Tonight we have a Scavenger Hunt of sorts.
Since there is no Member Gallery to send you all hunting through I am going to ask these things of you:

Leave a comment on two blogs (not counting mine or your own blog)
What is your favorite template I have made? Why?
What do you think my style is? Do I have one?
How many fan kits have I completed? (Not private ones)
How many Kits and Mini Kits have I made this year?

Send your answers in an email including the links to the blogs you left your comments on.
I will be checking!
For completing this Challenge you all will receive this wonderful Mini Kit that you can use to scrap everything from Vintage layouts, back to school pages or Christmas!
" Simpler Times"

Challenge Expires Wednesday Night at 8 pm central!

Send your layouts to me at:

We will return to our regular schedule on Wednesday! Thank you so much for all the fun we have had this past week! I hope you had fun playing along!

Until next time...

No comments: