Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 4 ~ Recipe Challenge

Good Evening and Welcome!
It's a Recipe Challenge tonight!
*****
2 pictures ~ one small and one larger
4 papers
1 set of stitches
1 staple
1 brad
6 additional elements for a total of 9 elements
(NO FLOWERS ALLOWED)
*****
Have fun mix it up and let's see all those fabulous layouts!
*
For participating in this challenge you will receive this wonderful Mini Kit that you all named "Touch of Rain"
Challenge runs until 8 pm central time Monday night.
Please reduce your layouts size when sending them to me. Remember to include full credits.
Until next time...

1 comment:

NanaScraps said...

rotflmfao...I feel like such a dork when I saw it was a recipe challenge I went and found a recipe for stuffed artichokes just like my Granny used to make and was gonna scrap that...I was surprised when I saw what it was...am still laughing at myself and I actually have heard of recipe challenge from Brownie Scraps....lmao will send my LO in the am