Thursday, March 4, 2010

Don't Bother.....and other news

Don't bother clicking an add unless you want to pay Google with your clicks. Google AdSense is refusing to allow me to remove the adds from the blog although Google has disabled them and I no longer receive anything for having them on the blog. I have gone round and round with Google AdSense on this one and they can't give me an appropriate answer. I used to think Google was a decent company but I am defiantly having my doubts about any product or service they provide. If this does not resolve itself soon, I will no longer be using ANY Google product or service. What I have learned in the last week and a half is that Google is turning into a bully and trying to work with them is a waste of time. The Customer Service sucks and the Help Center is a complete joke in and of itself.
~
The blog will also be moving in the near future so be on the look out for that news!
I will be moving off the blog sites and into a regular website. This should help with organization and I'll be hosting my own downloads!
~
I hope your week has been better then mine! I messed up with the Basketball schedule and we had another game Tuesday night. A make up game from earlier in the season. Then starting this Monday we have tournaments! Single elimination so I don't know how long we will be in it. We only won 3 games this year. But then again, last year we never won a game until playoffs and then we won the whole shebang!
~
Music wise, the oldest had a contest this past Tuesday and on the 23 she is participating in an all city music competition. Come April all three kids will be having music performances just about every week!
~
Well I think that's about it for now, I wanted to warn you guys about the pointless adds and let you know that another Fan Kit will either be up late today or right away in the morning.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Lois B said...

I am so sorry this has happened to you. I was always clicking on the ads trying to help you out.

Looking forward to your new site. You are so busy with family I don't know how you squeeze in the scrapping. Family comes first though, you can never go back and watch the games or hear the music your children play. Enjoy them while you can.