Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Double Template #63 Freebie

Evening Folks!
Well our March started out like a lamb and is also going out like a lamb! We hit 70 yesterday and a little bit more then that today. The last of my snow piles finally disappeared today!

It was a very pleasant and productive day today. It started out with the usually running kids around to there respective schools and then I got to sit down and chat with Michele in Messenger while we had our morning coffee. We also managed to get some work done on an up coming kit!
After we parted ways I headed outside to start on some yard work and escape the phone. It has been ringing off the hook this week! To much work and not enough time! I have my hands full this spring even with out the tax stuff. Although I'm still going over grandpa's and my dads tax's with them. Been getting a lot of calls for large jobs that I just don't have the capability to do so I made a deal with a guy who lives about a half mile a way and does his own landscaping and lawn care that I refer the big jobs to him (he has the equipment) and he refers the smaller jobs to me. I also have 3 landscapes I need to design for clients and my own yard work and home repairs to get taken care of.

On top of that I need to keep chugging away on the Fan Kits, Private Request Kits, Weekly Template freebies and I'll be moving to the new site some time before the end of April!

Weather wise I hope it does not get any warmer then it is for a while. We need spring to stick around for awhile and not be rushing into the heat of summer.

Speaking of warm weather please keep my neighbors son in your prayers tonight. He was in an accident while out riding his bicycle this afternoon a short distance from his collage campus. I was there when his mother got the call and after seeing the look on her face at that moment I hope that no one has to receive that kind of call ever. All that was said was " Your son/daughter has been in an accident you need to come to the ER at ______ Hospital." That will send anyone into a tailspin. Thankfully he will be alright. Pretty bruised and battered but nothing serious thankfully.
My family mechanic, that had the motorcycle accident last spring (April), will never be the same again. Some days he knows you and some days he don't. To put it very bluntly, he can not tell the difference between a bottle of bleach and his favorite soda. It's a very sad situation for him and his family.

You know what I just realized? This is the first time I have sat down since my coffee chat this morning. We even had sandwiches on the run for dinner tonight! Jimmy John's I absolutely love them! The #14 Bootlegger Club is my Favorite.

Anyway if I don't say as much as boo in the next few weeks, Please just know that I am very busy and most likely to tired to chat it up. I'm gonna head in to take a shower then it's off to bed. Going to be a busy rest of the week. The kids are on spring break and since the boy got in trouble over his report card he is helping me during the break!

Double Template #63 ~ Freebie
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Don't forget you still have one last day to get your March Layouts in!!
Until next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 1 post on Mar. 31, 2010. Thanks again.