Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Greif!

Ha! The Google people finally took the add block out of here but what do they leave behind..... A nasty blank block of space that I can not edit or get rid of so that the post layout properly. If it ain't one thing it's another, big dogs trying to push the little guy around. I guess you could say Google is now acting like Walmart. If the little guy don't comply to the big dog, then the big dog will do what ever it takes to ruin you or run you out of town.
I would much rather deal with a Mom and Pop business then a large company. Maybe I'm old fashioned, but I still believe in a handshake and your word to seal a deal, to me that's just as good as any contract. Your word is your honor and it's all you have in this life, everything else is just material things.

As to Google and the AdSense program.... If you could have been friendly and HELPFUL in your communications instead of demanding and threatening, I would not have this opinion of the company.

Until next time...

No comments: