Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Freebie Project 365 Week 47 Template

Howdy All!
How's your week going?
Busy busy around here this week! Yesterday was a full day and last night the oldest had her Fall Orchestra Concert. That made for a late night with the little one. I must admit if it was not for the little program flier thingy I would have had no clue as to what they were playing. I'm just not into Wolfgang and Bach and all the others. Wish I was, but I'm not.

Yesterday I also managed to finish up the first of the two Christmas kits. I'm struggling with them this year, I'm just not in the Christmas mood yet. When the snow flies I'll get in the mood. Hard to be thinking of Christmas when it's in the 50's out! Normally we would have snow by now but the last storm came up short and missed us again! We had three or four of those last spring that were suppose to hit us but stoped just short. Next week we have another small chance at a storm system but it's a bit to early to tell yet.

I was able to spend a couple of hours working on the private request kits this morning. I finished up all the papers and am now starting the elements for them. Then I read what felt like a library to the little one! OK OK so it was only about an hours worth, but I think I now have a few more of them memorized! Some of the books have the pages falling out we have read them so many times!

The boy had a Dentist appointment at 12:30 and while I took him to that, Dad took the little one to the eye doctor with him to pick out new frames for his glasses. After they were done they headed to the park. I meet up with them at home again after I dropped the boy back off to school. While she napped, I did the dishes and got most of the laundry done. When the other two came home from school she woke up and it was time to do home work. As the older ones do there school work the little one draws and practices her letters.

After dinner tonight while the kids did there daily reading I tore apart my built in, in our living room. Need to remodel it so Cisco's new cage will fit. So I took the fish tank out and am thinking about putting it in a different place. It's only a 30 gallon but it fits in here a lot better then the big 55 gallon one I have in storage. Cisco should be able to investigate her new cage this weekend sometime.

Tomorrow, I hope to get some good quality design time in, I don't have anything planed except the boy has his first basketball game of the season in the evening.

Now that I have rambled on and on about all sorts of things how about we get down to the nitty gritty and check out what our readers have been up to!
Robin~
Congratulations Girl! Keep it up your doing great!P365 Week 36 Template Side B
*
Connie~
Family gatherings are always a lot of fun!
I agree children grow up way way to fast!
Don't forget you can still get your 3 pk of Templates! All you need to do is submit a Layout (in email) using my latest kit "Country Living" Challenge closes at the end of the month!
*
Thank you to those of you have responded with your wishes for next years P365 templates!
Your input is greatly appreciated!
For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about scroll back to Mondays post. I have a few questions about the P365 series.
*
Project 365 Week 47 Freebie Template
Click the preview to download
No hot linking Please

Don't for get to check out Digifree's list of freebies!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Nov. 19, 2009. Thanks again.