Sunday, November 8, 2009

Country Living Kit Freebie ~ Part 1

Good Evening Everyone!
Tonight I have a special treat for you.
I have always considered myself a country girl trapped in the city. Growing up I lived on an acreage just outside of town. The neighbors had horses and we raised chickens (frier's) every year. We also kept hens for eggs and of course a rooster. Since my child hood our town has quadrupled in size and has become the "City". Our acreage is now a subdivide housing development! My latest kit called "Country Living" was inspired by my years growing up on the acreage. I had so much fun making this kit that it turned out huge! The full kit has 27 Papers, 65 Elements and a full Alpha!
But before we get any farther I'll show you the Layout I did for last months Font Challenge over at STS. Oh and guess what! Stuff to Scrap is also having a scrap challenge every day along with there regular challenges this month! Also if you check out the STS blog they are having a download a day! Each download is only available for 24 hours!
OK, back to the layout! Here I used "Country Living" along with Template #217. The photos are just of a few things I found driving just outside our current "city limits".
This kit is so large that I have broken it down into 7 parts. Each day starting tonight a new part will be made available. Each days download will contain both papers and elements and on the 7th day you will receive the alpha! The preview you will see each night corresponds with that days download. This kit is only available for a limited amount of time so get it now while you can!
Freebie Country Living Kit ~ part 1
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments!
*
I'll give you all a bit of an update in the next day or two. For those of you who have commented or sent emails wondering whats up and how the new family members are doing, Thank you! Been crazy busy around here! In the mean time I will just say that we are all doing good!
Until next time...

While your out freebie hunting don't forget to stop by Digifree for a fabulous listing of Freebies!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

clubiani said...

Thank you so much for sharing this terrific kit! You have such wonderful creativity!! Thanks again!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for your adorable kit

cjpeterson38 said...

I am really impressed with your work. Thanks!

Judy said...

OMG! This is an awesome kit. Thank you so much, 3s enough, for sharing. I absolutely love it!! And your templates are wonderful!