Sunday, October 12, 2008

Template # 116

Another wet chilly day here. Hope the weather is better were you are.

My Dad called grandpa this afternoon to say he made it back to his place. Normally he would not bother to call but he just had to tell grandpa he ran into snow that was 6inches deep and how he had to use 4 wheel drive to get home. I know this sounds bad on my part but he only calls when something dramatic happens to him. Never to just say hi, or ask about the kids.

On to tonight's freebie. But first I would like to thank Jody for pointing out that I skipped a template. I had it made it just completely slipped my mind that I had not given it out yet. Thank you Jody!

Template # 116

Click the preview to download

no hot linking please

Until next time...

2 comments:

Lois B said...

Thanks for 116. Unfortunately there are a lot of "me" people in this world. They don't seem to have time to think as to how others may feel.

Michele said...

Thank you for the template!! Hope your weather improves, we had a low here last night in the 20's and it only was supposed to make it into the 40's for a high. We got rain all weekend, but thankfully no snow down here yet.
Have a good day!
Hugs,
Michele