Monday, September 10, 2007

Magical Monday


This morning has been like a fairy tail to me. My little one decided that it was more fun to play by herself then it was to play with me! For 3 hours she played happily by herself in the living room. Needless to say it looks like a tornado hit but she had a blast! While she was playing I managed to get dishes and the laundry done. I even got to scrub the bathroom floor! I know this don't sound like much to some of you, but for me this is great! She normally has to have some sitting on the floor with her while she plays. However at one point I had to go looking for her since I left the baby gate open so she could find me. Instead I had to find her! When I found her she was sitting on the floor in her older sisters room reading books! Boy does she love books! I hope that stays with her as she grows older.

I did manage to do a LO last night and this morning while checking some sites I found Sir Scrapalot made a 4 page bragbook set out of Pillowgirls "Bed Time Kit". I just love them! I'm doing bragbooks for Christmas presents this year so I will be using these for sure! And when I found Pillowgirls "Bed Time Mini Kit" last night I just had to sit down and scrap with it.


credits:
"Bed Time Mini Kit" by Pillowgirl
Template28 by Mrs. Wresh
Font: Georgia

No comments: