Sunday, September 30, 2007

Cutting it close

Wow what a month! I'd really like to know where it went! Time has a way of doing that to me so I am definitely cutting it close with this last LO for the Happy Scrapz challenges this month. This one is for there Grab Bag Challenge.


credits:

Froggin kit by M. Raines

Book plate and prong from Happy Scrapz Brag Bag

Font: Lucida Console

I still don't have a name for the kit so I will postpone the release of it a bit longer and I have a few elements I would like to add to my "Whale Watching" kit before wrapping it up so I expect that to be some time towards the end of the week. I am also working on a little freebie to release next weekend in honor of my little one's First Birthday next Saturday. So make sure you stop back on Saturday morning for you surprise freebie. Have a good week everyone!!

No comments: