Sunday, July 11, 2010

Template #255 ~ Freebie

Update and freebie...








Today is Day 24. Not a very productive day, so unlike yesterday. I think part of it was that I over did it yesterday. The heat and high @$$ humidity about do me in. We had a small but nasty thunderstorm move through over night last night. Not as hot today but 98% humidity! I just could not stand it. I finished up the front that we did not get done yesterday.
After doing dishes and tons of laundry this afternoon I sat down and created the following layout that uses today's/Mondays freebie. Feels like forever since I scrapped a page myself!
Only 4 days till we leave on our first trip. Tomorrow will be a long day. I still have all of the east side to side. Paint all the sofits and roof trim and side the west gable. Lot's to do yet !

(I rotated the photo to better suit my picture.)
Papers are "Washed Up" By: "Digital Freebies"
The "Fish" is from "Fishbowl Designs" part of the "Summer Surprise" Blog Train.
Float Ring and bubbles are made By: "Just Jaimee" and are also a part of the "Summer Surprise"Blog Train.
Font: "Bubbleman"
**
Monday's Freebie a day early!
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Until next time...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Jul. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

ava-j said...

thank you for the templates!!