Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Big Blue Template ~ Freebie

Evening All!

Another hot one today!

I got about 3/4 of the west gable done today then had to run off and mow the yards that I put off while we were out of town. We also sold our car this morning! We sold our Van about a week and a half a go. Weeding out the old and bringing in the new!

Here is a few pictures from our weekend.



How many unseasoned boiled chicken wings can you eat in 10 minutes?
The winner Jim (in the red) managed to eat 39!
He was also one of the skiers in the ski show.
Jim was such a sweet heart and gave Grandma the T-shirt he won!
Grandpa Tim is the other one sitting next to Grandma. He tried his best but only got 32 down.
Grandma I think ate 15 maybe?

If you ever get the chance to visit the Terry Redlin Art Center, DO IT!
It's just plain gorgeous!

Last Thursday morning before we left town I got my SUV!
"Big Blue" is what we call her!
We test drove her Wednesday night, slept on it then went and bought her Thursday morning and took her for our trip. She pulls the jet skies wonderfully and I can back down the boat ramp a lot easier with her then I can our truck!



Template: Big Blue ~ tonight's freebie
Kit: Cozy Atmosphere by: Verna Karolyi Designs
Alpha is from the kit "Snowy Night" by: The Scrappy Kat
Font: Pristina

*****
Big Blue Template ~ Freebie for a Limited Time Only
PSD files only. Michele will get the PSP files posted on her blog in the next day or two.

Click the preview to download
no hot linking please

More layouts tomorrow I promise!

Until next time...

No comments: