Saturday, August 22, 2009

Template #205 and Challenges!

Evening Everyone!

We have some terrific layouts to share tonight. Please sit back and enjoy!
The first three have been sent into us by ConnieC. Yep, she finished all the challenges already!Each of Connie's Layout's use the "Lavender Fields" Page Kit.
She was also gracious enough to help us out with the conversions of the "Challenge Gifts" to psp for you. Thank you Connie for all your help and for sharing your wonderful layouts with us!

"Lavender Fields" Challenge

"Perfect Day"Challenge
Scrap them while they work!
"Voices" Challenge
More work on the honey do list!
**
Sherry sent this one in to us of a trip to the Aquarium.
I'm sure good times were had by all the scouts!
"Lavender Fields" Challenge
Template#149 LS
Font: Paris Flash ICG
**
My dear friend Michele submitted this one of her boys Playing Video Games.
My son would do the same thing if I let him get a way with it!

"Perfect Day" Challenge

Landscape Template #3 (I admit that I can not find the original blog post for this one!)
Kit: If I Was A Man by Krazy Mary
*****

*Challenge Time*

After much debate with myself today I have decided to extend the Challenge Dead line to Wednesday night at midnight. Some of you might be letting out a sigh of relive but others might by wondering why.

Well the main reason is that I don't advertise. All my advertising is word of mouth (you blogging about things on your blogs and such) and the search engines. With all the freebie links in each of these challenges posts the search engines are having a difficult time choosing the correct previews they show from here. So not all of them have made the lists.

Mostly I just want to be nice and give everyone a fair chance.
Besides I really enjoy seeing what all you folks create!

"Lavender Fields" Challenge

Submit a layout using the "Lavender Fields" Kit and you will receive this pack of templates. For more information please Click Here.
*-*
"Perfect Day" Challenge

Submit a layout using one of the "Perfect Day" quotes and you will receive this pack of templates. For more information please Click Here.
*-*
"Voices" Challenge

Submit a layout using the "Voices" Word Art and you will receive this pack of templates. For more information please Click Here.
*-*
Completion Gift

Complete all 3 challenges to earn this pack of templates

***--***--***
Tonight's Freebie Template #205
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please

Jody- If you scroll down one post you will find the template links that you asked about. Thanks!

Until next time...

Check out Digifree for other great freebie listings!

5 comments:

Lois B said...

Thanks for the link to #36 - I must have been having a grandchildren day when it was posted! When they are with me I can't think straight let alone get time to play on the computer :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for your Templates. I just download a lot of them. And in reason of I don´t wanna spam your blog I leave only one comment. Your templates are great and perfect for my project. Building a second photobook from my two cute bunnies - and my ideas going away..... So the templates bring them back. Now I go and fill every of it.

Again thanks so much

Michele said...

Great layouts!! And thank you Connie for helping with the templates!!!!

Hope you're having a good weekend, it's going to be another warm day here. Talk to you soon,
Hugs,
Michele

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 3 post on Aug. 23, 2009. Thanks again.

sdwrdt said...

Thank you for another awesome template! And for posting my site on your blog! And for being so sweet about my layouts! Take Care!