Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Template Freebie

Good morning everyone!

I hope everyone had a good weekend!

We are preparing for our family reunion that we will be attending this coming weekend. We have family coming from as far away as Hawaii! The reunion is Friday thru Sunday but our relatives from the Denver area are coming in a day early and staying a day later so we can all hang out and grandma and grandpa can play with the kids more.

Unfortunately I have to drive to Kansas city on Friday and will be back sometime Saturday morning. So a good day and a half is gone of the reunion for me. We have a big dinner planned for Saturday night that we have 37 people attending. The reunion itself will have upwards of 50 people. OK enough blab you get the picture, I'll be gone for a few days.


Here is a template that I made a few days after my surgery.

It reflects my mood of that day.

Stitches and holes and out of sorts.

Template # 106

click the preview to download
template is square at the top and for now on I'll try not to use white on the edge of the pages!

please remember that hot linking is not allowed


Until next time...

3 comments:

Michele said...

I hope your feeling better!! What a long drive to have to make so soon after your surgery. Hope your family reunion goes well, it sounds like it will be a good time. It's nice that grandma and grandpa can take the extra few days to see the kids.
Prayers for a safe trip,
Michele

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 30 Jul [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm]).

Michele said...

I have been tagged and since I don't have many friends with a blog I have chosen you. If you don't do it, it's OK.

Im tagging you to let you know i enjoyed your blog...
if i tagged you, you must follow the same rules below!!!!
These are the rules:1. Link your tagger http://smallscrap.blogspot.com/ and list these rules on your blog.2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog enjoy!Have fun!!!