Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Template #276 ~ Freebie

Morning All.
What a crazy busy week the last week has been. Last Monday we got an ice storm and I spent 3 days chipping Ice off sidewalks and driveways for clients. Followed by snow that I had to remove for those same clients. I think they were getting tired of seeing me as much as they were fed up with the weather! Last Thursday the boyfriend got a call to upgrade  a computer system for a small business here in town.  They wanted it done by the opening of business yesterday. Very short notice but I helped out and at 2 am Monday morning we were completely done and they opened at 8am with no issues. Success!
Here it is March first and I'm already dreaming of another vacation! I havn't even dived into to tax season yet, I should of started that the first of Feburary! I am so looking forward to April 15th. Not only will tax season be behind us but so will winter! Warm weather is just a short while away yet but it can't get here soon enough for me! 
I also discovered a new favorite drink this past week. White caramel chocolate cappuccino! yummy! So much for keeping the sugar out of the diet! I had also been slowly weaning myself off the caffeine but this past week all of that went right out the window!

Anyway, I do have another "Book" Template for you today. Remember these are only available until I post the next book template.

Another layout of us sailing along Waikiki on cousin Shem's sailboat.
Bits and pieces from each of the following kits:
"Along the Beach" by: Manu Designs
"Tropical Paradise" by: Creations By Rachael
"Welcome to Paradise, Bundle" by: Studio Flergs 
Life saver by: Granny Art

Template #276 ~ Freebie
Sorry link has expired
(Available for a limited time only)
No hot linking please

Until next time...

3 comments:

meg said...

thanks!

NanaScraps said...

oops forgot my manners...hope all is well..thanks for 276 and 275 and 274
I love your LO s

5Star Digital Scrapbooking said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking