Thursday, October 28, 2010

Project 365 Week 44 Template ~ Freebie

Good Morning Everyone!
Wow has the wind been a blowing! We actually got a flurry of snow in the air yesterday.

Today I have your P365 template for this week. Can you believe we are so close to the holidays already? I better get my butt in gear and get started on the Christmas shopping and crafting! I don't need it sneaking up on me again this year!


Kit is Meredith Cardall's part of the Blessings Blog Train.
Font: Pristina
Template is today's freebie


Project 365 Week 44 Template ~ Freebie

Download at 4Shared Here
Download at Mediafire Here

If you need the PSP files please head over to Michele's blog to download those.
She will have those posted later tonight. Thank You!

No hot linking Please

Thanks for all the Wonderful comments, help and patience!
Until next time...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the great template!!!

NanaScraps said...

oh I love this template...hope all is well thanks so much for sharing you are appreciated

Sheri said...

Thanks so much for sharing your templates! I did the Project 365 last year but not this year. Looking forward to doing it next year again.

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Oct. 29, 2010. Thanks again.