Friday, April 2, 2010

P365 Week 14 Template ~ Freebie

Good Afternoon Everyone!
Welcome to April!
Sorry folks I would have posted last night but a local construction company managed to hit our Internet line. grrr

Anyways I have the rest of the march layouts to share with all of you and our next P365 template. Can you believe we are this far into the new year already! Were oh were does the time go? I'll tell you, It flies right out the window! The older you get the faster it goes!

So lets get going!
First up we have a couple of layouts from my good friend Michele. Template was part of a challenge gift last year.
Kit is: Dirt by: Ashalee Wall
~
First birthdays are always fun!
Template #43
Kit: Happy Birthday To Me by: The Scrappy Kat
~
Next up is a wonderful layout by my dear, dear friend Connie.
I hope things are working out and falling into the proper places for you Connie!
Kit: My Last Romance By: Nathan Designs
~
Last but not least we have Jo's terrific layout!
Kit: Digital Cafes Birthday Celebration
~
Well here we are at P365 Week 14! Freebie
Click the preview to download
no hot linking please
Since the rain is holding off I need to scoot back out the door and get as much done as I can!
Stopped home for lunch and to check for Internet.
Not positive when I will send out the March gifts, I gotta work while the sun shines!
I promise you will have your gifts before Sunday Night!
Also how about a little game/challenge this month??
For every 5 layouts I receive I will include an extra template gift!
So if 5 layouts are turned in for the month (as a whole) Then everyone will receive 2 template gifts. If I/the blog receives 20 layouts over the course of the month then everyone gets 5 template gifts! No matter how many are sent, the senders will receive at the very least the April template gift.
You follow all that?
You up to it?
Great! Let's get Scrapping!
~
Until next time...
~
PS.. The April gift will be posted as soon as I can get a chance to make it...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love your templates! thanks so much for sharing!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 3 post on Apr. 03, 2010. Thanks again.