Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Template # 150

Hi everyone!
How are you all doing this evening?
It's been a busy busy day as always around here.

Tonight I have a couple of layouts to share with you all.
This first one does not have a Template since all it is, is two pictures and some text.

Journal reads" Skiing is a dance, and the mountain always leads." Author unknown.

And the bottom says, Mary Jane Ski Park 67 miles NE of Denver Colorado January 2 2009.


This next Layout uses both Template # 146 that I gave out on Dec 30th and my Blue Frost Kit that I gave out last winter.

This is of our oldest. She really picked up skiing quick and after just a couple of wipe outs she had it down! She has decided she wants to continue with skiing so we are going to book formal lessons at our own, home town ski hill. I call it a hill since it is nothing more then a bunch of green slopes.

On another up note, She has been chosen to play in the pit for the school musical! She has so greatly improved in her violin playing I can hardly believe it! On top of all that, she has also been invited to try out for a youth traveling bowling team. If she makes it she would be traveling the world for six months!

Opportunities abound when you work hard!

Now since you have put up with me raving about my kid. Sorry but I don't get to do that about her very often! I give you tonight's freebie!

Freebie Template # 150

Click the preview to download

Hot linking is not allowed but sharing the Blog Link Is!

Have a great evening and I'll see you all tomorrow with a new template series!

Project 365, Have you heard of it?

Go ahead, Google it!

Thank you to Jody for letting me know about it! Thanks Jody!

Until next time...

8 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

thanks so much! =)

Michele said...

Thank you for the templates! Your layouts look wonderful! We had a busy day today, but I got most of the stuff done that I needed to do, but one thing. And I only missed on getting that done, because Zack's ENT visit took TWO HOURS! I couldn't believe how long we were there. Will email you later tonight or tomorrow night with the details, as there wasn't much good news come out of it.
Have a good evening!
Hugs,
Michele

Sheila McChesney said...

Bragging on our kids is the one thing Mom's are entitled to do. I am guilty of the same thing and You should be sooo proud. We tried skiing once, shall we say, horses are better suited to us, LOL...Thank you so much for sharing and as always for the templates...

Sheila

sdwrdt said...

good luck with all your daughter's got going on! Hope she is able to do everything she wants to!

Lois B said...

I love to hear about your kids. I am so happy for your daughter and wish her all the best - hope she makes that team, it would be such an opportunity to see other parts of the world.

Hope you join in on the bandwagon for Project 365 - I am so excited about it and have been snapping photos like crazy!

Anonymous said...

THanks for the template. Love it in the 8 1/2 X 11. THank you for your work.

casskaye said...

Thanks so much for the template! And bragging on your kids is always allowed! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s) post on Jan. 07, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.