Friday, January 9, 2009

Double Template # 10

Welcome to Double Template Friday!
This year I will try and have a new Double Template up every Friday. That's the plan, but it's not a guarantee!

But first I wanted to share some awesome Freebie Kits that I found today!
Beacon Scraps has 18 Freebie Kits that are available until Jan 31st!
Sweet Blossom Designs also has a gorgeous kit out called "Boys World".

Also while snooping through Scrap land today I stumbled upon my Template #2 in use at Scrapbook Flairs Gallery.

We had freezing rain during the night with on and off snow showers all day today. Almost 2 inches so far, not much, but with the ice under it cars have been going into the ditch along the interstate quite often tonight.

If it wasn't for the cost of living I think I'd pack up and move to Denver! The weather may get nasty there too but at least it don't last like it does around here! Icky Flat Lands! Great for farming but I hate the winters more and more each year! The summers are almost the same but a whole lot less humidity in Denver. The only bad things I have found about Denver, Crime and Smog. I like my little town. You could put the population of my "state" inside the Denver Metro area 4 times!

I also said I would show you week one of Project 365 when I finished it.
Well it's finished!

I used a wonderful freebie kit by Delicious Scraps called "Lilac A Licious"

Double Template Friday
Freebie Double Template #10
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please


Until next time...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 10 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Juli and Brett said...

Thank you so much!

sdwrdt said...

once again. Another awesome template! Thanks!

casskaye said...

Thank you for the wonderful template! Stay warm! :)

Michele said...

Thank you!! Hope your weather improves, other than the wind, it's been pretty nice here the last few days. Although we have a cold front coming in....
Have a good night!
Hugs,
Michele

cjpeterson38 said...

Thanks so very much!