Thursday, May 22, 2008

They keep on a coming...

Man, what a day!

I have never been more disorganized for a trip in my life. I totally spaced the fact that we would be gone over memorial day. So today we meet with Grandpa and went out to the cemetery to put flowers on Grandma's grave. And also on her folks spot (my Great Grandparents). Grandma always gets Brilliant fire red geraniums. My Great Grandparents also get red geraniums but a slightly less intense red. We also went to the grocery store, had the ears lowered on the boy and got the oil in our van changed and ready for the trip. We also ran over and visited with my significant others uncle for a bit after dinner tonight. This is the first time I have had to finally sit down. But I have us about 90% packed and all that's left is bathroom things, the cooler and loading it all in the van. What a day....

If you are still with me I congratulate you on getting through all that!

Now on to your freebies!!

Template # 79

Click the preview to download

Template#80

Click the preview to download

Template # 81

Click the preview to download

Template # 82

Click the preview to download.

Please remember hot linking is not allowed.



That's it for tonight. Come on back for one more round tomorrow before I blow out of town!



Until next time...

2 comments:

JMCS said...

Thanks for the GREAT templates! These are really so beautiful and yoiur hard work is very appreciated. I will enjoy using these. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your hard work!!! I am so a template freak, love using them and yours are great!