Friday, May 9, 2008

Templates and More!

Tonight I have 3 freebie's for you all.
First off we have my first try at a double sided template both parts are in the one download.


Next up is the nightly template. Template # 58

Click the preview to download


And finally we have a sweet little page kit that I call "Forever Love"

Click the preview to download

Please remember that hot linking is not allowed.

Well that's about it for tonight. I hope you enjoy them and if you do, Please leave a little comment it doesn't take but a second or two. I really appreciate everyone who has left comments I really enjoy reading them. Have a good weekend everyone I am going to take Saturday off but I will be back Sunday evening or Monday morning with more freebies for you.

Until next time...

No comments: