Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh what a day, and a Freebie

Another long day is finally coming to a close. It started out really good but by noon it was sliding down hill slowly but steadily. So for a change of pace when her big brother got home from school we all went out to play in the snow. She didn't like having her mittens on so she took them off and would not let me put them back on! Talk about some chilly little fingers! I alternated holding each hand to help keep them a bit warmer. Although it was a cranky day we still managed to have some fun. She even sat on my lap and "let" me get tonight's freebie ready. I say "let me" because normally she is so busy banging on the keyboard that I can't do anything when she is on my lap.

Here is another Lo using my newest kit "Blue Frost", the font is Freebooter Script.


Any way enough about my day let's get to the freebie.

Link Expired

The kit is still available and don't forget to get those Lo's sent in to get your Blue Frost Add On!

Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for showing your beautiful layout and sharing your quick page.

I know how hard it is to work with little ones wanting your attention.