Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog! It took awhile but I finally have it going now! Now much really going on here. The kids started back to school yesterday. It was so dark and rainy it was hard to get them motivated and out the door. And now I'm trying to work out a new schedule for the little one and I. But since the little one is napping I will share 2 LO's I did last night of the first day of school. Both of them ride the bus and refuse to let me come to school or the bus stop anymore to take pictures so all I was allowed (haha) to take was in our drive way and as they walked away. The bus stop is at the end of our street so they don't walk far.

credits:


Skool Dayz Kit by Jannidee of JanniScrap Designs


Font: Goobascript



credits:

Skool Dayz by Jannidee of JanniScrap Designs

Sloppy Grungy overlay (on the schedule) by ScrappyPony Designs

Pencil Alpha by www.iireprductions.com

Font: JI-Gabled

These next two are two of my entries for the Happy Scrapz August Challenges.

Template Challenge

Credits:

Crackel Finish Overlay By Designs by Lauren

Gold paper on the swirls From Scrapbook Flair 2007 St. Patricks Day Kit

Gold paper on the star by Becky Hansen

Dark Grunge Paper (BG) by Pillowgirl

Dark Blue Paper from American Beauty Kit by Kris Meyers

Fonts: Elegant & Freebooter Script

Grab Bag Challenge

flower and safty pin from Happy Scrapz Grab Bag

The Kit is one of my few attempts at creating.I call it "Warm N Fuzzy"

Font: dang I'm drawing a blank, I want to say it is Times New Roman all gussed up with bevels and embossing, but I'll look thru my notes and see if I can't turn it up.

But since you made it all the way throu this post I'll leave you with a preveiw of the kit I made. I liked it when I started it but the more I look at it the more I don't like it now, ummm

No comments: