Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Templates #273 and #274 ~ Freebie

Morning Folks,
Hope your week has started off on a good note. I had intended on getting these posted earlyer but I've been taken out by a bad sinus infection. On the mend now thankfully, I hate not feeling well. The kids have the next 6 days off from school, hope I don't have to bang any heads together!  Actually it shouldn't be to bad. It did warm up to the 40's this past saturday and has pretty much stayed there. Maybe that's why I got sick, running around with no coat on and the windows open! Actually I have the window next to me open as I type this! Even with the warm weather we still have 7 or 8 inches of snow on the ground. So it's a muddy mess but I can still send the kids and dog out to play with out freezing so I'll deal with the mud just to get them out of the house for a while at some point. That's what the shower is for right?!


Anyway I do Have a couple of layouts to share with you that go along with todays Freebie Templates.
The first one is another Hawaii one. The cousins and a few friends canoed, kayaked, and paddled a small boat out to the Mokulua Islands. The larger Island of the two has a relatively nice beach to enjoy if you can get to it. The waves come around the two islands and crash together making it treacherous for the novice. The photo is taken on the Mokulua beach looking back at Oahu Island.

"Book" Template #273 ~ Freebie
"Tropical Paradise" by: Creations By Rachael

"Book" Template #273 ~ Freebie
Sorry link has expired
Available for a limited time only
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Second today I have a cute little layout of our puppy Sadie at 5 months old.
 Template #274 ~ Freebie
Cold Winter Days Kit ~ By Designs by Sliva 
(older kit from 2008)

Template #274 ~ Freebie
Click the preview to download
No hot linking please

Well I'm off to take the little one to the dentist. Have a good day everyone!
Until next time...

2 comments:

NanaScraps said...

hello
how you doin?...thanks for these..these are great..have a fantastic day

Lois B said...

Love seeing your photos from Hawaii. I am so happy you had what looks to be a great time!