Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Template Double Portrait #2

Wow lots of things have been happening while a was away!
I was tagged by Sindiego! Something to do with 7 little known facts about myself. But I will have to put it off for a day or 2. I am still sorting out the email not to mention the snail mail. I also have a deadline for a landscaping project that I have been putting off because of the trip. I did not want to be mid-way through it and then leave for a week, so now it's time to get busy on it. So there will probably only be one freebie a day for a week or so. But then again there might be a surprise here and there for you.
OK now on to Our trip...
We left Friday and drove to Kansas City, Kansas for a business meeting and then drove to Denver on Saturday.
Sunday we attended our nephews graduation party.
Congratulations!
On Monday, Memorial Day we all got together at my Mother-in-laws (Moms)house for a big barbecue.

Tuesday and Wednesday were taken up with more business meetings. Hopefully we will be going back to complete a few deals and sign a few more contracts. Crossing our fingers.

Thursday we hung out at Moms and mowed there lawn while they were at work. I also replaced all the internal parts of there toilet. The H unit formatted moms computer for her.

Friday we went to Elich Gardens. The girls had a blast and my father-in-law convinced me to go on one of the roller coasters. I had a blast and so did the whole family. Even our youngest rode rides. Almost all the kiddie rides, and the tea cups with Mom and Dad. I ended up with a really bad sunburn on top of my shoulders but it was the best trip to an amusement park we have taken!

Saturday, the H unit went golfing with one of his good friends while Mom and I took the kids and our good friends wife and kids to the Denver Zoo.

Wow is it big! I don't think we even got to see half of it.

Sunday we were supposed to come home but on Saturday I got really sick shortly after we got back from the zoo. I felt it coming on and knew I had to get out of the sun, but it was a little to late.

What really sucks is he hates to drive so I end up doing 80-90 percent of it. Because of this we stayed in Denver an extra day so I could recover. I feel much better now however my shoulders still look as red as a cooked lobster.

But we are home now and the next planned event is in 2 months and I will be gone a week then to. But this next one is a family reunion camping trip.

Now since you have made it this far:

Freebie Double Portrait Template #2

Click the preview to download

Side A and B are both included
Hot linking is NOT allowed
Until next time...

1 comment:

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you very much for the 2 page template!