Monday, April 28, 2008

We're Back!

We are finally back! Seems like this month has been go go go. Especially since a month from now we are going back out to Denver for a real vacation and to spend time with family and friends. Business trips are not much fun, but we took the kids with and grandpa and grandma took them to a couple museums and did some other fun things while we took care of business. We left a lot later then planned to get home and I ended up driving all night. So I've been awake for 36 hours plus now. I'm way to tired right now but I promise to post a couple of pics from are trip soon.
Tonight's freebie...

"Stitchery"

Click the preview to download

Hot linking is not allowed!


Familyhistoryscrapper, Please send me an email so I can get you the links to your bonus Add-On?
(my email can be found in the about me section)
That's it for tonight,
Until next time...

No comments: