Sunday, March 30, 2008

Busy Busy Downloads!

There's so many downloads available tonight lets get right to them!

Freebie Template # 11

Click the Preview to download
(No hot linking)

Freebie Template # 12

Click the preview to download
(no hot linking)
Freebie Kit "Mish Mash"

A friend of mine asked for something Bold and bright. This is not the idea I had in mind when I started it. This kind of just, well, happened and so I call it Mish Mash. This is a bit to Bold in my eye but she loved it and so I thought I'd let you decide what you thought of it. There are 4 downloads for the kit. Not every thing is shown in the previews.

Kit includes: 23 papers and 56 elements


(No hot linking)





(Please remember hot linking is not allowed)

Well that's it for tonight, 6 downloads is a lot for me but don't worry I'll be back again tomorrow with 2 more templates for you.

Until next time...



No comments: