Howdy everyone!
Just a quick little stop in.
Nanascraps, I found the link to your July LO's, thank you! Could you please shoot me an email? I'll explain more in my email back to you.
Have I missed sending anyone else the July Participation Gift?
I got the dirt work done this morning at grandpa's and now it's off to mow lawns then back to work at his place this evening. I did finish siding the east gable last Saturday. Not sure if I had told you all that yet. More or less it's just a lot of little busy work putting the finishing touches on it now.
Grandpa is taking the boy bike shopping this afternoon while I mow. Someone stole his fancy mongoose stunt bike last spring and he has been with out a bike all summer. Maybe now he will remember to use the bike lock!
Alright gotta run! First client is in 30 min!
Until next time....
Wednesday, August 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment